- The registered Account Administrator/Owner within your organization controls access and has established the available limit for this card. If you believe you have received this card in error, please call our ProPurchase Customer Service team at (800) 401-7299.
- All of your purchase transactions with this card at The Home Depot U.S. retail stores will be billed to your RenovationsPlus credit account; please pay for these purchases based on your agreed upon account terms. This card is not a debit or credit card.
- A receipt will be sent via email to the address on file for all in-store purchases made using this card.
- Tax-exempt customers must register online at www.homedepot.com (https://hdapps.homedepot.com/TaxRegistration/registration) to obtain a Home Depot tax-exempt ID number before making a purchase in a store.
- The use of this card and participation in this program are optional and can be suspended or terminated at any time by the sole discretion of the issuer.
Report loss or theft of this card immediately by calling our ProPurchase Customer Service team at (800) 401-7299 and contacting the registered Account Administrator within your organization. For additional card and account information, please refer to the terms and conditions.
Account – credit account established by Interline Brands, Inc. pursuant to Your request to purchase its products and services.
Account Administrator – person designated by the Account Owner to administer access to Card(s) and/or to modify the Available Credit accessible to Authorized Users.
Account Owner – the person or legal entity liable for transactions on the Account.
Authorized User – any person designated by the Account Owner or Account Administrator to use a Card or any person otherwise in possession of Your Card.
Available Credit – amount of open credit on Your Account.
Card – one or more plastic cards that allow You and the Authorized User(s) to access Your Available Credit to purchase select goods and services, and to rent tools and trucks at Stores.
Store – The Home Depot® retail stores in the United States.
We, Us, and Our – Interline Brands, Inc.
You, Your, and Yours – Account Owner.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions govern the use of the Card(s). The Account Owner is responsible for all transactions made with the Card(s).
Administrator. An email will be sent, to the email address provided by You, each time the Card is used. The Account Administrator or Account Owner may request the activation or deactivation of a Card, and may limit access to the Card(s). The Administrator or Account Owner may also request spending limits or modifications to the spending limit for each Card by calling The Home Depot ProPurchase Customer Service at the number below.
Available Credit. All purchases made using Your Card(s) will decrease Your Available Credit. If a Card transaction will cause You to exceed Your Available Credit, the Card transaction may be declined and/or the Card may be deactivated at Our discretion. To request an increase to Your Available Credit, please call The Home Depot ProPurchase Customer Service at the number below.
Authorized User. You may request multiple Cards for Your Account. Any individual who presents Your Card at Store checkout will be allowed to complete the transaction if there is sufficient Available Credit. You are responsible for all charges made using the Card(s).
Billing. Purchases made with the Card will appear on Your Account invoice. Each Card transaction will appear as “The HD In-Store Purchase” on the applicable invoice.
The Card provides access to Your Account for purchases made at Stores. The Card is not a debit or credit card. Use of the Card and participation in this Program is optional, and the Program can be suspended or terminated at any time in the sole discretion of Interline Brands, Inc., the issuer of the Card.
Usage. The Card is valid for select purchases made at Stores. At checkout, simply swipe Your Card to complete the transaction. If You use self-checkout, select the credit button to complete the transaction.
At this time…
- the Card cannot be used to purchase gift cards
- the Card cannot be used to make purchases on www.homedepot.com or any other website
- Purchases made using the Card are NOT eligible for any Interline Brands, Inc. discounts, rebates, or special pricing
- there is no PIN number associated with the Card
Returns. Any item purchased using a Card must be returned to a Store. To make a return, You will need to present either the original purchase receipt or Your Card. When an item is returned, the refunded amount will be credited to the Available Credit within one (1) banking day.
Lost or Stolen. If Your Card is lost or stolen or You suspect fraud on Your Account, You must immediately notify The Home Depot ProPurchase Customer Service at the number below to request Card deactivation. If We suspect fraud on Your Account, We may decline Card transactions and/or deactivate the Card(s), and notify the Account Owner.
Additional or Replacement. If You are interested in obtaining additional Cards or if Your Card is damaged, defective, or otherwise not working, please call The Home Depot ProPurchase Customer Service at the below number.
For questions regarding your Account or the Card, please call The Home Depot ProPurchase Customer Service at (800) 401-7299.