to Stop Child Safety Issues
This year, all standard model window coverings have transitioned from corded to cordless. The small change from corded to cordless blinds makes a big impact on child and pet safety. Since there is no cord, there is no chance of strangulation or injury to little onces. Cordless blinds also improve the appeal of your business while helping to protect its reputation and bottom line.
Available Cordless Options
Cordless Faux Wood Blinds
Cordless Mini Blinds
Cordless Vertical Blinds
Safer, Cost-Effective Blinds
Cordless blinds have been on the market, but they are now becoming more widely available. In fact, these buget-, child- and pet-friendly blinds are quickly replacing almost all other coverings sold in North America. The easy availability of cordless blinds, as as their parts, means more selection and less costs for your business.
More Reasons to choose Cordless Blinds
- Cost less to install and maintain due to internal cordage
- Hidden cord is safer for children and pets
- Cost less than custom corded blinds due to an increased supply
- Last as long (if not longer) as corded blinds
- Easy to operate
- Pull down on the bottom rail to lower
- Tilt the bottom rail and push up to raise
The Home Depot pro offers a variety of cordless blinds as replacements for discontinued corded blinds.