THE HOME DEPOT® PRO PURCHASE™ Program for Your Business
More Ways to Shop
In addition to orders from The Home Depot Pro, you can shop on homedepot.com or at The Home Depot® stores nationwide with your existing credit line.
Expanded Product Selection
Gain access to an expanded assortment of products, including lumber, drywall, insulation and even truck and tool rentals.
One Account Billing
All in-store or homedepot.com purchases made with a ProPurchase card are itemized and included on your Home Depot Pro credit account for easy payment management and account visibility.
Multiple Cards and Spend Controls
Assign unique cards to employees or locations. Include an optional weekly or monthly spend limit to help your business stay on budget.
Get Started Now
Have a Credit Line With Home Depot Pro?
A credit application is not needed when you have an existing credit line, and no new lines of credit are issued. It's easy to enroll and order The Home Depot ProPurchase cards for your business.
- Enroll Today: Complete the card request form
Please allow a minimum 7-10 business days to receive your new card(s).
New Customer or No Home Depot Credit Line?
To receive a ProPurchase Card, a Home Depot Pro account number and a Home Depot Pro line of credit is needed. Follow these steps to get started on creating your line of credit and to enroll in the ProPurchase program:
- Download the credit application, and fill in the necessary information to create a line of credit.
Have Questions or Need Support?
- View Frequently Asked Questions for more information
- To speak to the ProPurchase Customer Service team, call 1-800-401-7299 or email THDProPurchase@interlinebrands.com
- Customer Service hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 7:00 a.m. -8:00 p.m. and Saturday, 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. EST. Customer Service is closed on Sundays.